Wednesday, May 11, 2016

May 11 - Dragon


“My armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!”
~ Smaug

Balloon Sage released another great YouTube tutorial about a week ago.  His recent fire-breathing dragon hat was a big hit, so he created a smaller companion, this dragon wrist wearable.

Sage is a constant and enthusiastic contributor to the balloon community.  His designs are unique and constantly improving, his instructions are clear and easy to follow and direct to the point. He seems like he would be pretty cool from the videos, I wish I could say more about him than that, but I don't even know his real name.

This one took a few attempts to get things twisted correctly without popping, but it was a really good exercise at practice in getting the thinner 160's to thread through some high traffic areas repeatedly without a lot of friction.


Looks like I need some back-up!


Lightning bolt!  Lightning bolt!  Lightning bolt!


Other posts with Balloon Sage's designs:


Show all

3 comments:

  1. Fun! Thanks for today's smile and chuckle!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your designs - this one was a blast!

      Delete