Thursday, October 12, 2017

October 12 - Clockwork Skips



I seem to be making all the characters from Regular Show....  I'm okay with this.

This is Skips, using the cheek design Christopher Lyle shows in Clockwork Yellow.  This time I was playing around with different colors and sizes of the components and saw a gorilla face.  I actually made two, but had an overnight cheek and leg deflation so I started over.  The body style this time is a bit like Bauldy's superdudes.

Skips (voiced by Mark Hamill) is actually an immortal Yeti and is oftentimes the voice of reason on the show.  Every 157 years he must defeat Klorgbane the Destroyer or the world will end. His actual name is "Walks", but he skips everywhere without exception, why he does so is revealed in an episode where everyone had to share their deepest secrets. It's because [spoiler!].





Other Clockwork Cheeks:


Other balloon designs by Christopher Lyle:

Show All

1 comment: