Sunday, September 13, 2026

September 13 - Sempertex Periwinkle Blue

Holding whelks and periwinkles
Tingling in his hand
Little does he know they hold him too

~ Donovan - Starfish-On-The-Toast

Sempertex has a great balloon texture, they are the reliable control group - but there is something special about getting a fresh newer color like this - where you know they haven't spent months on distributor shelves.  This bag had a "better-than-usual" texture to them. 

I'm not sure how to describe it better than that - like getting a warm fresh donut.   Something that is pretty good, but then sometimes, "wow!".

I think the real .. problem? is that with a light/medium/dark blue already available, this slightly different lighter blue doesn't really fill any 'need' it just fills one of the blue slots.

Great texture, but I can't think of anything but fringe cases for what to use this on.
 


Other color day balloons:



No comments:

Post a Comment