Sunday, September 27, 2026

September 27 - Celetex Red

They say, "Freak"
When you're singled out
The red ... It filters through

~ Chevelle - The Red

After a first experience with Celetex balloons, I really wasn't looking forward to cracking these open.   

I tried not to go into the experiment with a negative perspective ... but it was quickly reinforced.

In 4 words (5 if you count the contraction) - I don't like them.

There is something off about the latex feel of every Celetex balloon I've twisted, there again is a lack of friction to hold my pinch twists -- and many of these balloons reverse inflated.  

I was happy be done with them - and feel like I want a bit more of a break before I try the last color I bought from them.

Overall assessment, no.  Just .. no.




Recent "color day" balloons:



No comments:

Post a Comment