Then there was music
And wonderful roses
They tell me in sweet fragrant meadows
Of dawn and dew
~ Till There was You - The Beatles
And wonderful roses
They tell me in sweet fragrant meadows
Of dawn and dew
~ Till There was You - The Beatles
I've missed doing these Sunday Color Day posts.
I enjoy the exercise, it's a challenge to doodling with a single color. I don't think it's necessarily exciting. ... but sometimes it is.
There is value to discussing the quality and subtle differences in brands. This exercise should be focused on the balloons. ... but sometimes it shouldn't.
Sometimes ... I just want to make up a story about what happened to Charlie the Chicken-of-the-Sea after receiving so many rejections (Sorry Charlie!) or calculate the precise amount of wood a North American Woodchuck might actually chuck on a given day.
I'm going to separate the this from the that.
Think of this like the Sunday Paper, we are first interested in the business section.
Like adults.
---------
Sempertex kind of feels like the control group when testing (is that what I'm doing?) They are consistent and reliable almost universally.
But pink is one of those colors that you just don't need too many varieties of. In fact, one seems like plenty unless you're going for something very specific. Is this a better hot dog? And then ask yourself ... do you need a better hot dog?





No comments:
Post a Comment