Sunday, February 26, 2023

February 26 - Purple Pig Elder God

What is reality then, but a series of images I feed my fantasy generator?

~ Me, probably high, contemplating Digital AI

A friend recently showed me a few digital AI art sites, and I have been enchanted to see what they might create and come up with some fun prompts.

Digital AI art is fascinating in that every system that implements it, has to be "trained".  That is, one gets fed it a billion images to learn from, whereas another gets it's own set of a billion images or perhaps all of it's same images are weighted differently.   But even multiple runs at the same query generate different results because of the randomness built into the algorithms.

I think I'm in love.

This was my first prompt, using NightCafe --- Purple Pig Elder God, and one thing I really appreciate about the process is that some of the initial randomness is added directly to the prompt.  So my request became:
"Purple Pig Elder God head and shoulders portrait, 8k resolution concept art portrait by Greg Rutkowski, Artgerm, WLOP, Alphonse Mucha dynamic lighting hyperdetailed intricately detailed Splash art trending on Artstation triadic colors Unreal Engine 5 volumetric lighting"




(view other NightCafe digital AI creations)



No comments:

Post a Comment