One more cup of coffee for the road
One more cup of coffee 'fore I go
To the valley below
~ Bob Dylan - One More Cup of Coffee
One more cup of coffee 'fore I go
To the valley below
~ Bob Dylan - One More Cup of Coffee
Coffee is one of the few Celetex bags that I purchased when looking to fill the new color gaps in my kit.
I delayed using these and finally did so rather reluctantly, based on my first experiences with the balloon brand - these were much better than I expected. They have a decent pliability and durability - but I would still add that there is less friction than other balloons.
Your miles may vary - this may be good or bad depending on what you're doing. I personally don't like the "fwip" of a pinch twist undoing itself, but less friction means less potential fractures at the joints ...
Your miles may vary - this may be good or bad depending on what you're doing. I personally don't like the "fwip" of a pinch twist undoing itself, but less friction means less potential fractures at the joints ...





No comments:
Post a Comment