Sunday, April 1, 2018

April 1 - Fauxlaf

Original for reference
"I like worm hugs!"

~ Fauxlaf

As I will not have much time over spring break to build things, so being that I still have 100+ of these Olaf prints, I'm going to give myself the challenge of making a different Olaf version every day for as long as I can tolerate it.

I realize this probably feels like an April Fools prank - these are not the sexiest of balloon creations.  Though I have made a few to get started, I really don't know what else to make, and pushing beyond what I thought I could do is kind of the primary goal of this blog, exploring creativity and attempting to make better art.

So here is the first "Fauxlaf" in the series.  Playing around with some wrinkly bits, going for "old man".  Not sure I like the lips, they look like worms to me.


Other Fauxlaf balloons:

No comments:

Post a Comment