You look to me like misty roses
Too soft to touch
But too lovely to leave alone
~ Tim Hardin - Misty Roses
Too soft to touch
But too lovely to leave alone
~ Tim Hardin - Misty Roses
Decomex Pastel Misty Rose is ... another wormy/gummy color very similar to Clay Pink, maybe with like .01 bit less red - barely noticeable unless compared side by side (image on blog). Here's another bid for color naming standardization - I didn't realize they would be so similar based on website images.
My point, I suppose, is that I will probably never use this color again as it is a bit of a challenge to figure out what to build ... out of worms. ... hmm, now that I speak it, that does sound perfectly horrible.
... I went "wyrm" feeling oh so clever, but now I'm lamenting the lost chance adding another creature to our dark menagerie. (maybe I will get another bag ... October is just around the corner...)
... I went "wyrm" feeling oh so clever, but now I'm lamenting the lost chance adding another creature to our dark menagerie. (maybe I will get another bag ... October is just around the corner...)





No comments:
Post a Comment