Thursday, September 24, 2026

September 24 - Tuftex Blossom

Blossom, smile some sunshine down my way
Lately I've been lonesome
Blossom, it's been much too long a day
Seems my dreams have frozen
Melt my cares away

~ James Taylor - Blossom

Blossom as a word feels like it could be any bright color and when I do a quick search .... it's a pink.

According to Tuftex though, it's a light purple that is fairly close to the Qualatex lilac in terms of color.  Texture was good, consistency was good, easily inflated, durable - going to have to come up with some more rigorous tests perhaps!

The color is nice on it's own, but compared to the Sempertex lilac looks ... worn out?

What I do want to point out though is how important a full spectrum of color is when taking pictures, I retook photos of these images after I realized my lighting was messed up - but left one of the original for the visual comparison.

Other color day balloons:



No comments:

Post a Comment