Friday, September 25, 2026

September 25 - Sempertex Pastel Dusk Green

Still, the water runs clear through my mind
On the field, I can see a fiddler
The fiddler on the green and the sad boy

~ Demons & Wizards - Fiddler On The Green

Sempertex Pastel Dusk Green is a fairly recent color in the Sempertex line as a very light minty green.  

Sempertex is the standard really these days, the balloon texture and feel are great, reliable and don't show a retwisting mark too severely.

This though is another one of those colors that I feel just don't need to be in a kit unless you're intentionally building something this color.   With 4 (?) other greens in the Sempertex line alone, it's more of a range than the average kit can handle.

Overall impression, I like them - but I won't use them.


Other color day balloons:



No comments:

Post a Comment