Saturday, March 21, 2020

March 21 - m0lice


I have come to accept your feelings for me. I congratulate you for acknowledging my superiority in choosing me as your love-pig. FEEL HONORED!

~ Zim (Richard Steven Horvitz), Invader Zim

m0lice is a DeviantArtist with a collection of Invader Zim inspired space aliens and the creator of this "Pig of the Week".

My confession is that I had to do a little research on Invader Zim.  I've "noticed" it and appreciate the style, but I had never watched an episode until earlier today.  But a one sentence synopsis would be:  The Irkins send out emissaries to every planet the prepare for conquest and Zim is, in the simplest terms, the extremely enthusiastic idiot sent to earth and disguises himself as a school kid.

I get the feeling this little guy costs a fortune in vet bills ("What did he eat this time?").  I can easily imagine it reaching up a dirty paw to >scritch scritch< it's neck.




No comments:

Post a Comment