Thursday, April 2, 2020

April 2 - Sloth and Seal Loop-Head


Slow down, you move too fast
You got to make the morning last
Just kicking down the cobblestones
Looking for fun and feeling groovy

~ Simon & Garfunkel, The 59th Bridge Street Song (Feelin' Groovy)

These are a couple more of Mr. Boma's Loop-Head designs but not ones he demonstrates.

A sloth is one of my wife's favorite animals so this was planned from the start.  This is a one-toed sloth.  When building it I thought how it would be amusing to do something interesting with the toes, whether or not it was a 3 or 4-toed sloth, or a combination.   But the added toes just made for a bit of a jumbled mess holding onto the vine and distracted.

The seal I just thought looked cute, and I had an idea that I wanted to play with a different body style.  I also had a bit of a wastebasket idea that it would be funny to put him on dance floor.   Seal ... clubbing.







(view other sloth)

Other Mr. Boma inspired balloons:

No comments:

Post a Comment