Saturday, April 4, 2020

April 4 - MiladyDia


“Life is about using the whole box of crayons.”

~ RuPaul

I can officially say I'm addicted to commissioning purple pig artwork.  The fact that people are not just willing but wanting to create purple pig inspired art for less than I pay for a fancy coffee -- I would rather make coffee at home.

Meet MiladyDia, a DeviantArtist who volunteered to see what she could do with the pig in her traditional art style.  Though most of her artwork and commissions appear to be humanoid, I was happy she was willing to use this as the subject and add her creation to the drift.

(The name for a collection of pigs is based on age - young are called either a drift, drove or litter -- however older pigs have more specific names: a sounder of swine, a team or passel of hogs or a singular of boars. Yes. A group of boars is called a singular. English language, you're drunk, go home.)



No comments:

Post a Comment