Saturday, April 25, 2020

April 25 - LexSyn


Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw or be destroyed!
Earth Force Officer: Negative! We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else!

~ Babylon 5 Severed Dreams episode

*Chills*  If you know what I'm talking about with that quote, one of my favorite moments from the series.

LexSyn is a DeviantArtist from the United States and offered to design us a space captain.  This was meant as one of the original "February" pig lot and to be paired with a story, but timing never really worked out so they don't really fit together.  So you are left with me.

I really like the layered effect he gets on the helmet goggles, the image itself reminds me of a video game from the 90s.  This is a hotshot pilot (one pirate kill) in the space platoon that has swooped in to to cover you at the crucial point on your important mission.



No comments:

Post a Comment