Saturday, April 2, 2016

April 2 - Geo Butterfly


"Even flow
 Thoughts arrive like butterflies 
 Oh he don't know
 So he chases them away
 Someday yet he'll begin his life again
 Life again"
     ~ Pearl Jam - Evenflow

This butterfly is the first creation and arguably probably the easiest on the amazing Flower Buds balloon tutorials released recently by Matt Falloon.

Matt Falloon productions have been consistantly fantastic and this is no exception. We've already seen one of these Flower Buds in the Easter set with a bunny, but the design is very versatile - I bet with his basic design you could probably use it to build pretty much anything.

This starter one is certainly cute and quick and geo!




"I have butterflies in my stomach!  I'm not nervous, I ate some caterpillars..."


Other posts with Matt's designs:




Show all

2 comments:

  1. The purple nose got a big chuckle out of me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny....butterflies in stomach...so clever!

    ReplyDelete