Sunday, April 3, 2016

April 3 - Eric's Duck


Six little ducks that I once knew
Fat ones, skinny ones, fair ones too.
But the one little duck with the feather on his back
He led the others with his quack, quack, quack.
Quack, quack, quack-quack, quack, quack
He led the others with his quack, quack, quack.
  ~ Raffi - Six Little Ducks


Eric's duck is the second design on his Live Balloons PDF #6.  This one has a nice wide base with those fat wings and looks really good floating, but you could just as easily add some stubby legs.

It was good that I got to play around with the distorted beak again after my first experience with the ostrich.  This time the beak held nice and tight - the duck with the too-tiny eyes in the picture below is 2 days older than the other two.



"I find a duck's opinion of me is very much 
influenced by whether or not I have bread."  
~ Mitch Hedberg



Other posts with Eric's designs:

Other Duck designs:


Show all

1 comment: