Friday, September 23, 2016

September 23 - Boma's Hippo


I love you You love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you.
Won't you say you love me too

~ Barney I Love You

Mr. Boma (Jerome Santucci) released another great design on YouTube recently of this hippopotamus.  Mr. Boma's videos are almost all fantastic and this is no exception, and if you are his supporter of his Patreon account - you will get early access to his latest creations!

This hippo looks like a baby, so add +5 adorable points, especially with that bow in it's hair.  Mr. Boma also suggested in the video that it could be a good form for Barney, so built one in those colors to play - and in the spirit of most YouTube comments, someone made the same suggestion as well.  Both are right I think. :)



Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia,
Whoever came up with it didn't have the
disease!  (link)

When a hippo is angry at you, his ears wiggle - or so
says EVERY JUNGLE CRUISE driver

Barney - the difference between Jurrassic Park and your ass kicked park.



Other posts with Mr Boma's designs:


Show all




1 comment: