Saturday, September 3, 2016

September 3 - Sheep


You’ve gotta meet this fellow
Livin' down on the farm
Because he’s pretty cool and mellow
He’s the king of the barn

When there’s mayhem in the meadow
He keeps his crew on track
For all his legendary adventures
They should put up a plaque!
For Shaun the Sheep

~ Shaun the Sheep Theme Song

The last two video's on Matt Falloon's OCD digital download are harrrrrrd.  I'm scared - It's not going to stop me, but I did notice I hadn't built his sheep yet for the blog yet.  I have built this sheep a number of times previously, but not here yet and I haven't really played much with it.  ... so I delay the inevitable.

Keeping with the Dark Souls theme that this DVD is -- this is a bit like getting up to the last couple of bosses and deciding you need to go level up a bit, finish the earlier quests.

This sheep is a great one to build in a linework situation, it doesn't take too long and the way Matt builds it would be entertaining to watch.  I really love working with Geo's - they offer such a unique look, and it's perfect for the wool.


A purple pig in sheep's clothing 

How much do I have?  Three bags, fool!

Does it upscale?  Oh yes ...


Other posts with Matt's designs:


Show all

1 comment: