Sunday, February 25, 2018

February 25 - Dorb Circus Animals

When spider webs unite, they can tie up a lion.

~ Ethiopian Proverb

I've had these images for a little bit now and neglected to post them.  Here are some Dorb circus or safari-type animals using the basic design Buster Balloon shows in his latest tutorials.

The elephant is one that he demonstrates on the videos and the lion is one that he describes.  I thought I would make a quick tiger to lock in the design, as these use all the most generic body style.

My first attempt at the elephant I with for a basic 4-leg body, but the head assembly attachment point confounds it in a way as to have the head pointed straight down.  Adding a bit of a neck helped, but too much neck looked weird on an elephant and too little neck still angled the head weirdly.  I'm going to have to go back to the drawing board for that one I think.






Other Dorb balloon designs:

Show All Buster

1 comment: