Monday, February 26, 2018

February 26 - Horb Bear


The horrible people, the horrible people
It's as anatomic as the size of your steeple
Capitalism has made it this way
Old-fashioned fascism will take it away

~ Marilyn Manson The Beautiful People

Buster Balloon's Dorb concept is great for making some quick cutsie balloon designs, and like every balloon concept - I'm sure we could spend days making the standard group of animals.  Instead lets just play.

... and if Dorb is short for adorable, let me introduce you to my first "Horb", balloons for terrible children.

Grumbles the Bear wants a hug, but watch out for those claws!  He is known for sneaking into the rooms of children who haven't brushed their teeth and replacing their chewing gum with squished beetles.

There were some problems photographing this guy I didn't realize at the time.  The muzzle area is completely washed out and he's distractingly reflective, but I gave him away soon after these were taken so I didn't get a second chance.







Other Dorb balloon designs:

Show All Buster

1 comment: