Friday, June 5, 2020

June 5 - Dome Head Bison

“A long time ago this land belonged to our fathers, but when I go up to the river I see camps of soldiers on its banks. These soldiers cut down my timber, they kill my buffalo and when I see that, my heart feels like bursting.”

~ Satanta, Kiowa Chief

Having played with the Geo Dome technique for a decent bit now, I feel like I have a good grasp of the technique and limitations. 

I didn't steer too far from the body designs they demonstrated, this head technique could be used in a decent number of different ways.

The biggest limitation certainly the lack of earthy colors, most of the colors seem to be selected with fluffy foo foo in mind, decor/delivery - very pastel, there are 4 in the red range (red, pink, rose, wild berry) and no beige, brown, chocolate or grey.  It's like trying to color with the box of crayons they give to kids at a restaurant.

Qualatex, doing their part to keep the world from ever seeing a balloon goatse.





Other balloons by and inspired by the Balloon Brothers:

No comments:

Post a Comment