Wednesday, July 12, 2017

July 12 - Captain America Super Dude


Doesn't matter what the press says. Doesn't matter what the politicians or the mobs say. Doesn't matter if the whole country decides that something wrong is something right.

This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world -- "No, YOU move."

~ Captain America

We're off-grid now using Bauldy's Super Dudes balloon concept.

When I was looking for quotes for one of the earlier balloons, I ran across this one for Captain America and decided I wanted to build him again.

I did only build the one, but again I thought I would post an attempt with the printed round head.  It looks ... bleahh ... Spiderman was really the only printed head that has worked so far in this exercise.  I realize the goal is to upgrade these "line work friendly" but I'm not a big fan of the printed rounds.  Surely there is an easier-yet-quick face that can be built...







Other Super Dudes:

All Bauldy's

1 comment: