Tuesday, July 18, 2017

July 18 - Morty and Rick


"On one of our adventures, Rick and I basically destroyed the whole world, so we bailed on that reality and we came to this one, because in this one, the world wasn't destroyed and in this one, we were dead. So we came here, a- a- and we buried ourselves and we took their place. And every morning, Summer, I eat breakfast twenty yards away from my own rotting corpse."

~ Morty

Yesterday I played around with making Rick Sanchez -- now here is Mortimer "Morty" Smith.  Morty is Rick's grandson, and because Rick is such a genius, he needs someone to balance that out as human camouflage.  Every Rick in the multiverse needs a Morty.

My first attempt had his arms way too long so most of the poses looked pretty awkward on the worried face.   I'd say they still are a bit long in the other "bored" face, but at least not freakishly so.




1 comment: