Wednesday, July 5, 2017

July 5 - Mr. Krabs


Ohh I'd open up a Krusty Krab
with patties made of money,
They'd be delicious and expensive
and taste like golden honey,

Money and gold,
And treasure untold,
And all of it for me!

~ Eugene Krabs Mr. Krabs' Song

We are still out of town, so I have queued up a random design I attempted late last week.  This one was provided by Changsunny (I'm guessing Sunny Chang - but there is no info other than her name that I've seen) on her YouTube channel (link).

Changsunny is a very talented twister who has an extensive library of videos, but does not post very regularly anymore.  This is a great channel, one of those that I keep telling myself I should go back and build every design from because she is very creative and has a distinct style of her own.  There is no talking, everything is shown by finger measurements so it's easy to twist along with the video.

I made a second one, but I wasn't able to get the eyes closer together.  In hindsight I should have made them softer instead of giving them a lot more slack.  As always and forever - my next one will be so much better!







Other designs on this site by Changsunny:

Show all

2 comments:

  1. She is a great artist and I have made some of her designs as well! Might have a go at this one now! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete