Saturday, July 1, 2017

July 1 - Loopy Pig


I never wanted to be your weekend lover
I only wanted to be some kind of friend
Baby, I could never steal you from another
It's such a shame our friendship had to end

Purple rain, purple rain
Purple rain, purple rain
Purple rain, purple rain
I only wanted to see you
Underneath the purple rain

~ Prince and the Revolution Purple Rain

I miscalculated the end of the month, but I can't leave the Tony Twist's Loop the Loop concept without making Purple!

Yes this will be the last Loopy creation on here (for now).  I do feel somewhat guilty that I never actually made one of his hat or wrist wearable versions - it is an interesting idea and really speeds up the creation process.  I would encourage anyone interested in some quick linework but impressively large creations to check out his download (link).

This pig was one of the ones he taught in his download and I actually made this one last week, but was trying to end the cycle on it.  First I tried the pink with Lima limbs, then I tried giving some chubby legs and hooves for the lilac.  Finally I built a smaller version.

My favorite one is the smaller one, but if I were to do it again, I think I'd mix up the size of the loops to give it a chubbier belly.





Other Loop the loop designs:

Show all



1 comment: