Friday, June 30, 2017

June 30 - Loopy Goofy


“I've found that child's play -stuff that was not considered serious, but goofy- was the stuff I liked to do, so I still do it as an adult.”

~ Matt Groening

This Goofy is another freestyle use of Tony Twist's Loop the Loop concept.

Goofy is my favorite of the Disney "Big Three", and I thought I would give him a try using this style.  I think it worked fairly well, but I built it all from memory and now that I look at the pictures I realize I forgot his vest and white gloves.

I sometimes waffle between taking pictures using my photo box and taking them outside, but I really only have one option when it's a bigger model.  There is more control in the photo box, but I tend to have more fun trying to set up some sort of scene outside.  When I put head to the side, I got the idea that would pose him on a surf board.

Hyuk - Gawrsh!







Other Loop the loop designs:

Show all

1 comment: