Wednesday, June 7, 2017

June 7 - Rumble Construction


Go out yonder, peace in the valley
Come downtown,
have to rumble in the alley
Oh, you don't know the shape I'm in

~ The Band The Shape I'm In

Rumble Trucks are the next balloon concept I'm going to explore on this blog.

The Rumble Trucks idea was designed by David Brenion a few years ago and are sort of a cross between a young child's Playskool/Tonka truck and the animated vehicles from the Pixar Cars movies.

I've replied to a number of posts in the balloon forums about how this is a great canvas with which to create most vehicles, and I've used a few of the designs on this blog already, but I have talked the talk now it's time to walk the walk.  (Rumble the rumble maybe?)

These construction vehicles remind me of something on Bob the Builder.  The wrecking ball design is one that David demonstrates on the download.  I wanted to try making one with more wheels, so I went for a cement mixer.







Other Rumble Truck designs:

Show all

1 comment: