Friday, June 23, 2017

June 23 - Loopy Bear


I do not think the measure of a civilization is how tall its buildings of concrete are but rather how well its people have learned to relate to their environment and fellow man.

~ Sun Bear, Chippewa

There were a couple bears shown in Tony Twist's Loop the Loop download (link).

The brown bear, panda and koala are all part of the release, but they are close enough in design to group together here.  Plus so far I have been building mostly what Tony has taught and it will help me speed through the rest to start leveraging this idea into other creatures.

This is the first time I experimented with using a smaller size Loop the Loop.  The form transfers well, but I need to figure out a better way to make the eyes as they are bulging out pretty badly here.








Other Loop the loop designs:

Show all

1 comment: