Tuesday, June 13, 2017

June 13 - Rumble Plane


"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it."

~ Henry Ford

This Rumble Plane is one of the bonus designs included in David Brenion's Rumble Truck series (link), designed by Sam Cremeens after the concept was introduced at Twist & Shout.  #inspiredbysam

I didn't really have a sense for the colors I would use, and once I committed to grey for the main cabin - I never used an accent color and the whole thing ended up grey.  I think it really would look much better with different color wings and rudder at least.  As always, my mantra is "the next time I build this thing it will be much better."

This was brought into the office, but it's really rather large so we ended up suspending it.







Other Rumble Truck designs:

Show all

1 comment: