Sunday, June 4, 2017

June 4 - Rainbow


“Yellow is the colour of the sun.
Blue is the colour of the sky.
Green is the colour of grass.
Brown is the colour of your eyes.
Black is the colour of the night.
Orange is the colour of truth.
Red is the colour of love.
And...
Rainbow is the colour of you.”

~ Anthony T. Hincks

There are places I go nowadays where I don't dare show up without balloons! (unless I have a serious excuse.)  It's in stark contrast to the shyness when I first bring balloon art some place, when I know people really like it - I do my best to make something nice.

Well I forgot.  It was about 11 pm the night and I was going to the dentist in the morning.  I needed to come up with something quick!  I wracked my brain for something toothy, the rain was pounding on the roof - which was the spark of this idea.

Sometimes it's hard to place credit for the inspiration when it is a design that has been used a lot or there are multiple and varied versions of it posted online.  But the first time I saw something like this, was when I met Helen Budinger at Florida Super Jam, and it's only by her example and encouragement that I began giving out random balloon gifts to begin with.  

๐ŸŒˆThank you, Helen! ๐Ÿ’—






Other posts with Helen's designs:

Show all

1 comment:

  1. Mason, huge thanks to you for starting my days with smiles and giggles!!!

    ReplyDelete