Thursday, June 15, 2017

June 15 - Rumble Pigs


Oh I, I believe in magic and I believe in dreams
Until I heard the thunder rumble
I saw the mountains crumble -
Then came the circus so I followed it's parade

~ Grace Slick Dreams


I really have no master plan or idea what I'm going to build day to day.  The one exception is the challenge I posed to myself early this year, for every design concept I play with - I will try to build a purple pig.

Here is Rumble Pig, using David Brenion's Rumble Truck design (link).

Again I felt like this would be a tough one when I started, but a cartoon vehicle is a rather abstract idea to begin with - so in addition to these two, there are so many other ways they could have been created.  Draw the face all on the top or split it with the bottom, give it arms and eyebrows, change wheel colors, give headlight eyes and attach the nose with a raisin, place a traditional head on the top and use the main chassis for the body - it's an anthropomorphic cartoon car, it doesn't have to make sense!









Other Rumble Truck designs:

Show all

1 comment:

  1. Smiles and chuckles, what a great way to start the day, thanks!

    ReplyDelete