Wednesday, June 14, 2017

June 14 - Rumble Heroes


"It's good to meet you, Dr. Banner. Your work on anti-electron collisions is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan of how you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster."

~ Iron Man

Rumble Heroes are another design using the Rumble Truck design concept by David Brenion.

A while ago I spoke about how creative I think Jeffrey Hayes is, and how when I'm trying to come up with some way to explore a design one of the questions I ask myself is "What would Jeffrey do?"  Well he really sparked my imagination Sunday when he posted a number of his Rumble Truck designs.  I hadn't considered how easily you could incorporate a printed round - his Hulkmobile is awesome, and it gives the added effect of a front windshield.

I originally planned on copying the Hulkmobile design, but in my bag of extra I had some other superhero heads.  So here are those Spiderman, Captain America and Iron Man-mobiles.







Other Rumble Truck designs:

Show all

1 comment: