Saturday, June 24, 2017

June 24 - Loopy Mouse


Hey you, White House
Ha, ha, charade you are
You house proud town mouse
Ha, ha, charade you are

~ Pink Floyd Pigs (Three Different Ones)

When I was working on the bears for yesterday, I thought to make a polar bear.  But when the construction started looking mouse-like, I thought I would go for it.  I didn't realize at the time that the next design on Tony Twist's Loop the Loop instructions was a mouse.

The grey is what he teaches in the download but with a different cheese.  I went ahead and used the standard animal leg form that I've been using for the others and built a couple different cheeses.

I've almost gone through all of the designs that are shown on the download, I'm looking forward to using this design without relying on instructions!






Other Loop the loop designs:

Show all

1 comment: