Friday, June 16, 2017

June 16 - Rumble Extras

In the 21st century, a weapon will be invented like no other. This weapon will be powerful, versatile and indestructible. It will feel no pain. No pity. No remorse. No fear. It will have only one purpose: to return to the present and prevent the future. This weapon will be called the Terminator.

~ The Terminator tag-line

Sadly it's time for me to force myself to stop building these Rumble Trucks, I have really enjoyed this design concept by David Brenion.

It's another great example of how versatile design concept can be - with the complexities of building a base form eliminated your full focus can be applied to accessorizing and realizing the design you want to build.

These are some of the leftover designs I made that never made it to the blog.  I've been wanting to build a battlebot arena scene ever since I started on these Rumble Trucks ... I really like the look of Scott Tripp's Rerto Robot print.  😁








Other Rumble Truck designs:

Show all

1 comment: