Friday, June 9, 2017

June 9 - Clown Car


“I remain just one thing, and one thing only, and that is a clown. It places me on a far higher plane than any politician.”

~ Charlie Chaplan

This is another car following the pattern as designed by David Brenion in his Rumble Truck series (link).

You can use this balloon concept to make actual cars, but I think it really lends itself best for the Disney Pixar Cars, animorphic renditions.  I started thinking about other vehicles that would live in that universe and came up with a clown car.

There are such a variety of clown styles out there, makeup and facial expressions that you could build a fleet of these alone.  I tried going for a bozo-like mouth mouth area, but it looked a bit small so I replaced it with a bigger front end and a copied of the first.





Other Rumble Truck designs:

Show all

2 comments: