Sunday, January 14, 2018

January 14 - Dog with a Leash


“Dreams are ideas where the collar has been removed and the leash has been thrown away.”
~ Craig D. Lounsbrough

This is from another recent Instagram post I tried to copy from Syotaro Tushima, Balloon Syotaro.

Again it demonstrates how much more a balloon can be with the addition of a simple accessory like a leash in this case. Instead of a dog, you have a dog impatiently waiting for it's owner to go on a walk. There is emotion in the scene, the excitement of the dog and the wagging of the tail even though it's stationary in the picture.

I started with the yellow leash version - and it making the ears shorter I decided to change the color as well. 






Other designs by or inspired by Syotaro Tushima:

Show All

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I think I'm going to have to discover some new adjectives this year!!!

    ReplyDelete