Monday, January 29, 2018

January 29 - Birthday Cars


Happy moments.
Happy thoughts.
Happy dreams.
Happy feelings.
Happy birthday.

I know I'm probably having more fun than they are with these, but we strapped my youngest in for our birthday tradition scavenger hunt again.

The theme this year was muscle cars, so he came home to this version of Buster's wacky racer (link) and the first clue to fill his garage with Rainbow Team 6.   I've really fallen in love with those chrome balloons, it creates such a dynamic look - the pictures really don't do it justice.  I was planning on doing something different with the engine, but I had a pinch line I was playing with new chrome and figured I wouldn't let it go to waste.

I think my favorite part of the scavenger hunt is that we tend to send them all over the place, and the balloons really make it slow and awkward and funny.  Especially since with the added bulk from the scavenge.



1 comment: