Sunday, January 21, 2018

January 21 - Twisting and Shouting - Day 4


Poppies red and roses filled with summer rain.
To heal the wound and still the pain,
That threatens again and again,
As you drag down every lover's lane.

~ Jethro Tull Songs From the Wood

I just walked in the room after saying goodbye on the last day of Twist & Shout, it's after midnight - so after 3am with the time difference, so I this will probably be brief.

This Poppy troll was taught by Pip Milford Hughes in her session as a last minute replacement for a flower design since there were already a couple similar classes, and because she is awesome.  This design has a nice solid way to attach the neck and I think the hair is particularly fantastic - but I think I would attend all of her classes just to hear her talk (not to mention she brings chocolates).

This is the scene I'm leaving to tip the hotel staff (without the pig).





Other balloon designs by Pip:

1 comment: