Wednesday, January 24, 2018

January 24 - Scrap Man


“Do you ever wonder if--well, if there are people living on the third planet?'
'The third planet is incapable of supporting life,' stated the husband patiently. 'Our scientists have said there's far too much oxygen in their atmosphere.”
~ Ray Bradbury, The Martian Chronicles

I'm clinging on to those remnants of Twist & Shout.

I was going through my bag and had a bunch of left over balloons from the jam packs and classes and whatnot but felt a certain sort of reverence to them - as if they shouldn't just be thrown in with the random bits and baubles.  So I was toying around when these guys arrived.

I really love the look and feel of the chrome balloons.  I can't wait until they are in stock everywhere.  The convention did give us a small sample pack and I was able to get both a blue and mauve bag as well.







1 comment: