Wednesday, August 16, 2017

August 16 - Pips Plane




~ Ninja Pop

Pip Milford-Hughes, perhaps better known as Pippity Pop, just released her balloon tutorials! (link)

I have had the great fortune of learning from Pip in person at Bling Bling Jam last year, and earlier in a webinar - so I knew it was destined to be something great. Pip is the balloon artist who works on the wildly popular Zoo Moo TV show providing the balloon art for "Ninja Pop", the balloon twisting gorilla.

This is the only video that I've looked at so far in the set so far. It was made in haste late at night when I realized I hadn't made a balloon for the office yet - and I think it fit the bill perfectly.  I made a quick prototype in orange and then made the desktop model in green.






Other balloon designs by Pip:

1 comment: