Wednesday, August 9, 2017

August 9 - Danger Mouse


If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.

~ Desmond Tutu

Though Fabrizio Bolzoni only taught us the monkey in class, he demonstrated how he makes a number of other things.

When attempting this mouse in the jam room between classes, Fabrizio suggested a few things to make it more like his, I'm not sure if his a specific mouse.  I built another thinking to try for Danger Mouse.

I don't remember one thing about Danger Mouse. But I must have seen an episode or something because I knew it was a white mouse.

I was getting into a pretty good routine going at this point of taking my pictures and then getting the balloon down to the giveaway pile.  It meant that I now traveled both up and down the elevator now with arms full of balloons.  Every ride was typically:
1. quick awkward silence held the entire trip
2. 30 second interrogation






Other balloon designs from Bling Bling Jam 2017:


Other balloon designs from Fabrizio:

Show All

1 comment: