Wednesday, August 2, 2017

August 2 - Jasmine


Sweet days of summer, the jasmine's in bloom
July is dressed up and playing her tune
And I come home from a hard day's work
And you're waitin' there
Not a care in the world

~ Seals & Crofts - Summer Breeze

Brian was booked for back to back classes.  This one called "A Whole New World", shared with the theme of the event.  This year marks the 20th Anniversary of Disney's Aladdin.  Which before you question it as an outdated theme, is arguably better than last years theme, Mt. Rushmore.

Jasmine is a quick doll to build, but I didn't bring more than black & white so I didn't attempt any face.

So that is a bit of a picture of the next 4 days of my life.  I would build things in the jam room between classes, and ferret them by the armload up to my room for a photo session before bringing them to the hotel give away piles.

There was as moment when it all felt a bit weird, taking glamour balloon pictures in the bathroom of a Las Vegas hotel room.  When I had the thought "this would be an awkward explanation if someone walked in right now."







Other balloon designs from Bling Bling Jam 2017:


Other balloon designs from Brian Potvin:

Show All

1 comment: