Saturday, August 5, 2017

August 5 - Dennis Fabulous Faces


When you're strange
Faces come out of the rain
When you're strange
No one remembers your name
When you're strange
When you're strange
When you're strange

The Doors People Are Strange

Dennis Bauyon was first to blow my mind with what you could make with balloons.  Long before I discovered Facebook balloon groups or knew anything other than some youtube searches, I somehow stumbled across Steve Klein's webinar with Dennis.

He taught how to make an elf and a hippo.  I don't remember how to build them, but I do remember that feeling inspired that I was able to follow along and ended up with something I could brag about.

I wonder if I can find a picture of them ...

These faces are from his class entitled "Fabulous Faces", and make for a nice melon sized head.  The red ball guy was who we made in class, then I played around with it a bit in the jam room to add hair and play with the base structure a bit.







Other balloon designs from Bling Bling Jam 2017:


Other balloon designs from Dennis:

Show All

1 comment: