Sunday, August 27, 2017

August 27 - Baby Pig


Narrator: And though every single human in the stands or in the commentary boxes was at a complete loss for words, the man who in his life had uttered fewer words than any of them knew exactly what to say.
Farmer Hoggett: That'll do, pig. That'll do.

~ Babe (1995)

The rule I gave for myself at the beginning of this year was to try to make a purple pig using each of the balloon concepts - and even though the baby face balloon isn't so much of a concept, neither was "Bling Bling Jam" or "Geos" - so I fretted for a bit on how I would solve this puzzle. I had already made a purple baby last year when poking a little fun with the Lyle-pig (link).

This idea occurred while I was looking for shapes in the textures of our shower curtain - I saw a giant bunny and thought a pig costume might work out.  I left the nozzle on intentionally, thinking it would add to the "suit" effect.






Other babyface designs:

Show all






1 comment: