Friday, June 17, 2016

June 17 - Baby


A baby makes
Love stronger,
The days shorter,
The nights longer,
Savings smaller,
And a home happier.
~ Anonymous

This baby design is one that Juan Gonzales provided to showcase his baby faces balloons.

I've seen them used for a good variety of things, super babies, princess babies, babies in bassinets or swaddles, etc., this is the classic simple baby design.

Not much to this balloon design, it's really just a vehicle for the face. But these baby faces are a brilliant idea, these are a snap to make and I've heard are something that you'll make 20 of if you make 1. I bought mocha baby faces too so I can give the option of "chocolate or vanilla" if ever in the opportunity.



*tiptoe tiptoe tiptoe* ZAP!


Wahhhhhhhhhhh! I made a boom-boom!


Other posts with Juan's designs:

Show all

1 comment: