Sunday, June 12, 2016

June 12 - Pretz-elle


These pretzels are making me thirsty!

~ Seinfeld cast (link)

Pretzelle is a Season 1 Shopkin and the fourth design from John Justice's collection "Food Things".  I don't know if there is an actual order, fourth here for me ...

When I first saw the pretzel I thought it would be much more difficult, but it's probably the easiest of all Shopkins in the release.  In doing my "research" *coughcough* I discovered that the darker pretzel with yellow sprinkles is the variant, and it looks okay in your hand, but the artwork really doesn't show up well in these photos against the chocolate color balloons.

Two fun facts about pretzels I just learned:
1. Pretzels without salt are called "baldies".
2. They are where the phrase "tying the knot" at a wedding originated.

I've always thought pretzels looked a little bit like a screaming face, so this is a nice diversion from the typical "look of horror":



We've been a-salted!

Kids today don't know squat about sodium!  (link)

It must look amazing when you do yoga ...




Other posts with John's designs:


Show all

1 comment:

  1. It is so wonderful to start my day with something fun! Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete