Wednesday, June 22, 2016

June 22 - R2D2 & R5D4


"This is all your fault."
~ C3PO

Hooray! Matt Falloon just posted Episode #6 of Keep Up With Matt Falloon ... With David Brenion! (link)

I know I've already said how much I enjoy these Keep Up Episodes, this is an alternate universe episode - David Brenion plays the role of Matt Falloon (scarily perfect).

It's a whirlwind of twisting and artwork that comes in just over a minute.  R2D2 is a very recognizable character, you might get away with a minimal version, but David shows a quick (of course it's quick) layout that you can follow if you pause.

I tried building R5D4 since they have similar structures.  If I build him again, I'll use a 321 to get a better taper on the head (and do gooder artwork).


R2D2, R5D4, ... BINGO!
What's my motivation in this scene ... bad?


They're here for BB8's paternity test.


Other posts with David's designs:



Show all

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! Thanks for posting the link, now I'll be able to find it again! Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete