Monday, June 13, 2016

June 13 - Toucan


Tell me who can catch a toucan?
Lou can.
Just how few can ride the toucan?
Two can.
What kind of goo can stick you to the toucan?
Glue can.
Who can write some more about the toucan?
You can!
~ Shel Silverstein

Patrick Van de Ven has released another amazing PDF - this time a toucan.

Patrick creates some of my favorite birds, and it's all about the beaks.  This one is no exception and you can really play around with the colors to get a interesting variety of looks.

Once again I struggled with getting a picture of something that is larger than my photo box.  Right at the point of grumbling I tried taking these outside, and I think it worked perfectly!

The green beaked one I made in the car while my son rehearsed for his recital and stashed it right before watching with my "Take Me!" card attached to it.  It wasn't a very high traffic area (school campus on the weekend) but hopefully good as there were a couple dance recitals there that day.


I can't even...!
You've lost your ability to can?

I think if we follow it, it will lead us to Froot Loops!



Other posts with Patrick's designs:


Show all

2 comments:

  1. Definitely a smiley morning!!! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I may have to get my balloons out and make this one today. That is awesome! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete