Friday, April 7, 2017

April 7 - Little Walter


No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

 ~ Walter White

Breaking Bad became one of my favorite shows for a while. It created the kind of tension that had me standing up and pacing while it was on. Bryan Cranston did such a fantastic job playing Walter White. We watched the "behind the scenes" after each episode and I found it interesting that in the first few seasons Bryan would refer to things in the first person - "I thought", "I was going", etc. But when things progressed to the later seasons, he started referring to Walter as a separate entity - "Walter thought".

This balloon was included in the extras section for Patrick Van de Ven's Little Guys PDF. I hope you can now see how I really couldn't resist attempting to copy some of these included bonus suggested designs. I haven't even scratched the surface of what you could do with this design, and we're already over a week into these designs. I only have a few more to share before I force myself to move on to other things.




You


Other Little Guys:


Show all

1 comment: